Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Blurred Sights

It's been three days since my dog "Vulcan" passed away. I wish I could've known earlier that he was in pain. He got into heat stroke and didn't make it any more when he was rushed into the vet. My heart feels so heavy because I am being blamed by my partner for telling him that Vulcan can stay in the cage for awhile, even though I didn't meant for him to let him stay in the cage for that long, because he used to sleep with us in our bedroom. I cannot moved on because of the weight that is being placed on me. It hurt's so much, If I can just turn the time back, I will not place him on the cage.

Why do I always have to be wrong? Why does he always makes me feel like I am the most stupidest person in the world? And I always ended up saying the first sorry.. I am getting tired of the routine that I have to put up with him. He was the most amazing person and we've been together for ten years and it's hard to throw the time we had. We don't have a child yet because of the priorities that we set for ourselves and want to enjoy ourselves first, but we're not growing together anymore....

I hope I can find the peace I want, Please pray for me  

0 comments:

Post a Comment